Five Channels of Fun
The CXA660.5 Amplifier is built to be the complete package in one cool-looking amp.
This CX amplifier uses powerful Class A/B technology to power four mid/high-range channels and an ultra-efficient Class D power plant for the bass channel. The amp also comes equipped with FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), giving you superior clarity and dependability.
KickEQ™ variable bass boost gives you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is also included, letting you quickly tune your entire system to taste.
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels or 180 watts into two-bridged channels, plus as much as 300 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Class D bass channel included for one amp to run an entire system
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look